Monday, November 29, 2010

Changes

I have lived in New York City for 2.5 years now, and the longest I've ever left was probably around 2 weeks at a time. Today is my last full day in New York and its pretty bittersweet. I'm really going to miss this city and all my friends I've made over the years...  but I am subletting my apartment here in the city, so I will definitely be back!





I'm flying back to Michigan for the month of December to spend with my family. I hardly ever get to see them (usually once or twice a year for a week) so I think this will be refreshing for all of us. In January I am planning on going to Europe for quite a while for modeling. I'm starting out in Athens Greece for 2 months with an agency called X-Ray Models, and then following I will head to Milan Italy for another 2 months with Major Models Milan! The time is indefinite at this point. I possibly would like to continue traveling more after those 4 months elapse, around Europe a bit or possibly even Asia! I'm very excited about it!

While I'm home for an entire month, I'll attempt to take some photos from my home town. That way you can see where I come from and how COMPLETELY different it is from NY!

Stay tuned!

-Mitchell

No comments:

Post a Comment